Whole Life Insurance, Life Time Insurance:
About half of the American families become incapable of paying their regular bills, different classified debts immediate after the inevitable death of their breadwinner who was their main source of income. Whole life insurance appears as the financial protector for the vulnerable family early after his or her death. No one will want to keep his or her family vulnerable for money after death.
Whole life insurance for seniors in other word lifetime insurance is a policy where payment comes after the death of the policyholder or insured people. This type of policy ensures the beneficiaries of the contract holder to be paid on the basis of the agreement. Unlike term life insurance, whole life insurance includes a policy of saving component, an extraordinary element that significantly increases an accumulating cash value. Here is the key point why senior people like it and are much interested in whole life insurance for seniors. This cash value is such an outstanding source that you can even use while living as well.
Reasons to Purchase a Whole Life Insurance:
Senior people with the development of their age become worried about their death they are closed too. Thoughts of death make them distressed not only for their own life but for his or her loved ones also after his or her passing away. But when they are contracted for financial protection life (e.g., whole life insurance for seniors), they are free from worries and frustration for their funeral expenses, debts and mostly for their families. Some life insurance company offers little different policy containing some significant living benefits for the contract holder of the policy. While living some of your critical medical illness like cancer or something like that deserves compensation from the company.
Whole life Insurance companies give you an opportunity of ‘surrender period’. To get the chance you must ensure that you keep the contracted money with your account before you withdraw it. As a senior people of the 21st century, you are quite aware of your future in all respect and the reasons are as follows why want to purchase a whole life insurance for seniors:
- In whole life insurance, you have the guarantee offer of premiums, death benefits, and the cash value.
- The policy remains unchanged (i.e., will never increase) over years even in inflation or what so ever.
- The cash value will increase without taxation every year.
- Your death benefit and cash value will never cut unless you withdraw cash from the policy.
- Part of your premium added with insurance cost and the rest part increases the cash value of your policy.
- Insurance organizations also consider you borrowing opportunity against your cash value.
- Premiums of the whole life insurance policy are more affordable than others.
- Unlike term life insurance policy, whole life insurance policy premium rates will never rise over time. As long as you continue the payment of your premiums, you confirm all of your contracted benefit from the company.
Some Important Point to Note:
People interested in whole life insurance for seniors must have noted the following important points before selecting the best suitable whole life insurance policy among many of the American Insurance companies.
- You have to be cautious about your regular premiums.
- One key point for you to remember that withdrawals and taking loans will certainly decrease your cash value and other benefits (i.e., death benefit).
- Cash value simply starts to build at least after your premium being continued for 3-4 years.
- Calculate and recalculate your financial affordability before deciding a whole life insurance policy. You can also consult your nearest related professional (i.e., financial professionals).
Once you decide firmly, go with it without any hesitation at all.